Optiven Limited is a Real Estate company founded to empower property investors in Africa. Our flagship product is Value Added Plots which have been transformed and made suitable for immediate settlement and futuristic capital gain focus. Optiven is the market leader in the industry and was recently crowned Number One Company in Kenya and the Best in Real Estate Under Top 100 Mid- Size Company Awards 2014/15 (This is a competition for Mid- Size Companies in Kenya run by KPMG and Business Daily).
In addition to the Value Added Plots, Optiven Limited is a one stop shop offering a two step model where we provide home development solutions to our customers. We believe in giving back to the local communities, this has been achieved through provision of social amenities like accessible roads, clean drinking water and electricity. We also support children from poor background through the Optiven Foundation.
Optiven Limited is keen and intentional about bridging the unemployment gap and in return help achieve the number one Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) of eradication of extreme poverty and hunger in Kenya. We also ensure environmental sustainability which is MDGs number Seven through our greening policy evident in some of our projects.
To be Pacesetters in Social Economic Transformation.
To create an Enviroment that Positively Transforms our Staff, Customers and other StakeHolders through offering state of the Art Products and Services.
Optiven thrives on
- Customer Focus
These Core Values drive the company culture which supports strategy for success.
- To provide affordable prime properties to the professionals and business people.
- To provide reasonably priced housing for the Eastern Africa communities.
- To link up home owners and developers with the market.
- To give back to the community through provision of affordable education and hospitality services
Optiven Ltd has go-getters, high level caliber staff who propel the growth of the enterprise. We are strong believers in having the best of what the market can offer. Our staff are motivated and they deliver services in timely manner. We also believe in strong alliances and networking with other market leading professionals. We have built relationships with progressing organizations that are key stake holders to our company as we carry out our activities.
Optiven Ltd works through stable business networks and has a very well established network with Government relevant ministries. We also work closely with major housing developers; there exists a good relationship with media on selling our services, and we have an excellent network with competitive lawyers in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
We work with various financial providers including but not limited to Equity Bank, Commercial Bank of Africa, Consolidated Bank and Co-operative Bank of Kenya. We also have other networks with other privately owned stable financial providers in the market. We work through patronage buying and treating all our current customers well. This leads to much post purchase referrals and thus the growth of our company. We value all our customers regardless of their status.
Contact us Today For Your Property Needs
- Favour Gardens - Bisil, Kajiado County
- Grace Gardens - Mt. Kenya View
- Eldoret Breeze
- Eden Gardens - Kajiado County
- Dollar Point Commercial Center - Kajiado County
- Shekinah Gardens - Kajiado County
- Shalom Gardens Phase 2 - Kantafu, Machakos County
- Victory Gardens Phase 3 - Gated Community in Kitengela
- Project Investment Guide
- Hope Gardens Phase 4 - 1/8 Acre Commercial and Residential plots in Kajiado
- Glory Gardens - Commercial Plots on Tarmac in Kajiado County
- Tumaini Commercial Plots at Kajiado County
- Neema Gardens - Kitengela
- Imani Breeze Estate - Kitengela
- Savanna Gardens - Kitengela
Like our Page
We have 52 guests and no members online