SALES AND MARKETING OFFICERS
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES AND MARKETING OFFICERS:
Positions: SALES AND MARKETING OFFICERS
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Have a sales plan to enable you maximize on sales.
2. Business growth through sourcing of new clients
3. Daily follow up on customers from inception to the completion of the final payments
4. Planning for customers visit, developing customer visit schedules and ultimately taking clients to sites on daily basis or as per the plan.
5. Diligently updating customers' data into CRM on a daily basis.
6. Daily reporting / feedback on business done to the supervisor.
7. coming up with new ways of doing things, new innovations, putting them down and discussing with the supervisor to agree on way forward
8. Participate and contribute towards new products development and aggressive sale of the same.
9. Representing the company in key meetings when authorized.
10. Taking care of company assets such as company vehicle, maintaining mileage log in and narrating the official business done.
11. Any other duty that maybe assigned.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Diploma in Sales & Marketing / Degree in Marketing from a reputable institution
Certification in Computer Literacy
Honesty, accountability, good customer care, truthfulness, professionalism, good communication, and presentation.
1. Not disclosing company secrets, not closing customer information, knowing the limit of responsibility.
2. Ability to recite the company vision, adhering to company core values, reciting the core values.
3. Neatness to represent the company image, dress officially and dress down on Friday.
4. Ability to work overtime and with minimal supervision.
5. Respect for the other member of staff.
Minimum 3 years hands on experience in sales, experience in real estate market is an added advantage
Excellent driving skills are an added advantage.
Over 28 years of age