We are looking for a mature individual to fill up the position of Conveyance Officer to professionally handle Land transfer documents and processes. The position will be based in our Head Office.
- In liaison with appointed Company lawyers, process all customer documents and conduct the transfer of title deeds for and on behalf of Optiven Limited
- Follow up on all Documentation process with lawyers and respective government agencies to ensure Title deed processing is done within specified timelines while at the same time complying fully with the law.
- Offer legal advise to the management on matters related to land purchase, transfers and title deed processing
- Prepare legal documents applying to specific pieces of land, verify their accuracy and completeness.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; on the status of their documents. Keep customers updated at all times
- Track and monitor accurately the status of all customer documents being processed by the different entities.
- Ensure both legal and company policy compliance in the processing, transferring and issuing of All Title Deeds. Ensure no liability on the part of Optiven Limited during the Title Processing.
- Prepare detailed reports of Documents Management for different projects, describing any encumbrances encountered. Identify and predict potential challenges of Documents Management.
- Develop, in conjunction with other departments a Customers Documents Management and Information System that is accurate and up-to-date.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum education level: Must have a Higher Diploma/Degree in Land/Property Law, from a reputable institution
- Minimum 5years hands on experience in Real estate documentation in relation to Land procurement and Title processing.
- High degree of honesty
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Good customer care
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good Presentation skills
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Organisational/planning skills
Interested persons should apply through: email@example.com on or before 30th September, 2017