Optiven is a leading brand in the region and has a number of flourishing Strategic Business Units (SBUs) that include Optiven Real Estate, Optiven Construction, Optiven Insurance, Optiven Homes and Optiven Water. The firm has also gained a foothold into the hospitality industry with its GMC Place in Kitengela and two food franchises that include Eagle Peak Spur and Panarottis.
Optiven also has a soft arm, which undertakes charity works, by the name Optiven Foundation. The Foundation has so far been involved in numerous philanthropic works in its quest to transform the social well being of thousands of Kenyans.
Optiven is captained by its Founder and CEO, George Wachiuri, and is rightly living up to its mission, which is to create an environment that positively transforms its staff, customers and all its stakeholders through offering state of the art products and services.
The firm aims at creating over 30, 000 direct employees by the year 2030, has continued to be a differentiated and trusted name that regularly receives accolades both inside and outside Kenya. Optiven has also empowered over 10, 000 Kenyans to own property and also directly and indirectly employed about 2, 000 employees across the real estate and hospitality sector.
As a market leader in the property sector, Optiven Real Estate
- Scooped the best employer in East Africa 2019 by East Africa Best Employer Brand Awards.
- Optiven also scooped the overall winner’s trophy in Top 100 Mid-Sized Companies Survey, 2014/2015 by KPMG and Nation Media Group.
- The firm also won the Best Company in Customer Orientation & Marketing in Kenya (COYA AWARDS) – 2015.
- The firm has continued to mark its place as a leading brand in Kenya with its real estate arm taking home two winner’s trophies for the Land Agent of the Year and the Best Value Added Land Selling Company during the 2nd Annual Real Estate Excellence Awards, 2019.
- To create an Environment that Positively Transforms our Staff, Customers and other Stakeholders through offering state of the Art Products and Services.
- To be the champions of Social Economic Transformation
- Customer Obsession
These Core Values drive the company culture which supports strategy for extraordinary success for over 20 years
- To provide affordable prime properties to the professionals and business people.
- To provide reasonably priced housing for the Eastern Africa communities.
- To link up home owners and developers with the market.
- To give back to the community through provision of affordable education and hospitality services
- To create 30,000 jobs by the year 2030
- To transit from private company to public owned company
- Optiven has go-getters, high level caliber staff who propel the growth of the enterprise. We are strong believers in having the best of what the market can offer. Our staff are motivated and they deliver services in a timely manner. We also believe in strong alliances and networking with other market leading professionals. We have built relationships with progressing organizations that are key stake holders to our company as we carry out our activities.
Optiven works through stable business networks and has a very well established relations with both the central and devolved governments as well as the relevant ministries. We have also developed close working relations with both local and international partners and institutions across relevant sectors and industries.
Besides, we have established strong partnerships with various financial providers including but not limited to Equity Bank, Commercial Bank of Africa, Consolidated Bank and Co-operative Bank of Kenya. We have further enhanced our relationship with like-minded partners such as private equity entities and regulators to help us achieve our mission and vision.
Invest with us
Head Office: Absa Towers Loita street 14th floor Wing A
Postal Address: P. O Box 623-00600 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: 0790 300300 , 0723 400500