Optiven is a leading brand in the region and has a number of flourishing Strategic Business Units (SBUs) that include Optiven Real Estate, Optiven Homes, and Optiven Water. The firm has also gained a foothold into the hospitality industry with its GMC Place in Kitengela and food franchises Eagle Peak Spur.
Optiven also has a soft arm, which undertakes charity works, by the name Optiven Foundation. The Foundation has so far been involved in numerous philanthropic works in its quest to transform the social well-being of thousands of Kenyans.
Optiven is captained by its Founder and CEO, George Wachiuri, and is rightly living up to its mission, which is to create an environment that positively transforms its staff, customers, and all its stakeholders through offering state-of-the-art products and services.
The firm aims at creating over 30,000 direct employees by the year 2030, and has continued to be a differentiated and trusted name that regularly receives accolades both inside and outside Kenya. Optiven has also empowered over 10, 000 Kenyans to own property and also directly and indirectly employed about 2, 000 employees across the real estate and hospitality sector.
As a market leader in the property sector, Optiven Real Estate
- The Top Real Estate company in the DIASPORA at the Starbrands East Africa Awards ceremony that took place on 21st April 2023,
- Real Estate company Optiven has been awarded for its GoGreen Initiative 2022 by KEPSA
- Scooped the best employer in East Africa 2019 by East Africa Best Employer Brand Awards.
- Optiven also scooped the overall winner’s trophy in the Top 100 Mid-Sized Companies Survey, 2014/2015 by KPMG and Nation Media Group.
- The firm also won the Best Company in Customer Orientation & Marketing in Kenya (COYA AWARDS) – in 2015.
- The firm has continued to mark its place as a leading brand in Kenya with its real estate arm taking home two winner’s trophies for the Land Agent of the Year and the Best Value Added Land Selling Company during the 2nd Annual Real Estate Excellence Awards, 2019.
- To create an environment that Positively Transforms our Staff, Customers, and other Stakeholders through offering state-of-the-Art Products and Services.
- To be the champions of Social Economic Transformation
- Customer Obsession
These Core Values drive the company culture which supports a strategy for extraordinary success for over 24 years
- To provide affordable prime properties to professionals and business people.
- To link up homeowners and developers with the market.
- To give back to the community through our soft arm, Optiven Foundation
- To create 30,000 jobs by the year 2030
- To transit from a private company to public owned company
- Optiven has go-getters and high-level caliber staff who propel the growth of the enterprise. We are strong believers in having the best of what the market can offer. Our staff are motivated and they deliver services in a timely manner. We also believe in strong alliances and networking with other market-leading professionals. We have built relationships with progressing organizations that are key stakeholders to our company as we carry out our activities.
Optiven works through stable business networks and has very well-established relations with both the central and devolved governments as well as the relevant ministries. We have also developed close working relations with both local and international partners and institutions across relevant sectors and industries.
Besides, we have established strong partnerships with various financial providers including but not limited to Equity Bank, Commercial Bank of Africa, Consolidated Bank, and Co-operative Bank of Kenya. We have further enhanced our relationship with like-minded partners such as private equity entities and regulators to help us achieve our mission and vision.
Invest with us
Head Office: Absa Towers Loita street, 2nd Floor
Postal Address: P.O Box 623-00600 Nairobi, Kenya
Call / SMS / Whatsapp: 0790 300300, 0723 400500
Optiven Global Office – Zamani Business Park, Karen
Kitengela – Optiven Business Center – Acacia Junction
Nanyuki – Ubii Plaza, 2nd Floor along Kenyatta Highway
Nakuru – 7th Floor – Golden Life Mall
Mtwapa – Shifa Arcade-2nd Floor, Office No. B5
Optiven Office USA
Kent, Washington State (Pacific North West office) – 1819 Central Ave South Building C #139, Kent, WA,98032