Optiven Ltd is the leading Brand in the Real Estate Sector in East Africa. The company’s main objective is to empower property investors and transform the Society. We seek to hire experienced Document Processing Officers to assist in serving our esteemed customers satisfactorily.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Process documents in an accurate and timely manner to ensure proper coverage for client satisfaction goals.
- Handle customer queries and complains professionally and document every process
- Follow up and track legal documents and external correspondence and ensure all legal documents are free of error.
- Handling customer queries with regard to their documents and in a professional manner
- Monitor the effectiveness of workflows, libraries, and permissions by auditing and ensuring the accuracy of actual controlled documents.
- Communicate and coordinate with all customers to verify information, update status, and meet deadlines as required.
- Manage time to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Update customer data, all communication and update send outs, report and document any customer complaint or testimonial.
- Make appropriate updates to client database in order to meet regulatory obligations.
- Address any questions, concerns, or suggestions in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Build and maintain effective internal working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals.
- Understand how the Document Processing Officer role fits into the larger organizational context and ensure the smooth handoff of work (incoming and outgoing).
- Communicate status updates and appropriately escalate issues and opportunities to meet the needs of all clients/customers.
- Handle multiple clients and/or functions on a routine basis.
- Identify procedural issues and formally develop and recommend solutions.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Required skills and knowledge:-
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or a related course of study.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position.
- Knowledge about real estate operations is added advantage.
- Good team working and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Have the ability to prioritize, manage time well and multitask.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with the use of databases.
- Ability to work independently with better result output.
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused.
- Team player.
- Must be a person of high integrity and confidentiality.
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 12th March 2021.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.