Reporting to the IT Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation and upgrading of the Organizations hardware and software.
- Maintenance, Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of all Organization computers and printers.
- Installation of antivirus and cleaning of viruses.
- Providing ICT support services to staff and trainees.
- Establishment and maintenance of Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Configuration of network printers.
- Network installation and Cable management.
- Maintenance and repair of ICT equipment’s.
- Advising the management on matters to do with all ICT equipment’s.
- Perform any other lawful duty that may be assigned to you by the Management.
- Training users on the correct use of IT resources and respecting IT security rules;
- Helpdesk management and technical support to users
- Resolving everyday user problems; Tracking daily tickets and being able to close them timely.
- Providing users with software support for sharing files, emails etc.;
- Setting Up Audio and visual equipment’s for training and projection
- Creating virtual meetings On Zoom, Microsoft teams and Google meet
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science
- At least two (2) years of working experience in the ICT field.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Experience in working with IT Support or Project management Ticketing Systems.
- Experience in offering IT support in a busy environment.
- Proven experience in networking and network devices
- Proficient knowledge in using MS excel, PowerPoint and word
- Proven experience in understanding of IP telephones and PBX
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- Well conversant in windows and Mac operating systems and application
How to apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 10th September 2022.
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.