Assistant Customer Service Manager
Optiven Group Ltd is a leading Brand in Real Estate Sector in Africa. The Group’s main objective is to empower property investors and transform the Society. We seek to hire an experienced Assistant Customer Service Manager to aid us in serving our respected customers satisfactorily;
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the customer service manager in improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Set a clear customer service mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Assist in implementing, developing and improving organizational or departmental customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions, discussions and correspondences.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face.
- Take ownership of customers’ issues by investigating and solving their problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on from time to time.
- Help to recruit, mentor, train and develop customer service staff and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Assist the customer service department in analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the organization is providing and compile accurate reports as required.
- Meeting with managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service in the organization.
- Providing help and advice to customers through learning about the organization’s products and services and keeping up to date with changes
- Help the company control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Perform any other duty as may be given from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Relations or a related field
- Proven working experience of at least 6 years as a customer service assistant, retail assistant or assistant manager.
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Proficiency in English and Swahili languages
- Strong client-facing and excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Pleasant and positive attitude
- Professionalism and honesty
- Proactive, confident, ambitious and focused
- Should be a person of high integrity
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org 30th June 2018 with “CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT MANAGER” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.