Job Title: Administrative Manager
Department: HR, Administration & Talent Development
Reports to: HR, Administration & Talent Development Manager
Location: Head office, Nairobi
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Administrative Manager to join our dynamic Human Resources and Administration Support team. The Administrative Manager will play a critical role in coordinating organization’s administrative activities and general workflows. S/he will supervise administrative team and ensure daily office tasks are completed seamlessly. The success in this role will be exhibited by the timely and efficient delivery of all admin work, enabling the company to meet its goals and objectives.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members to ensure seamless flow of activities.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures and devising ways to streamline processes
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints
- Working with the accounting, operations, and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and other expenses.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including marketing and logistical activities, meetings, and conferences to meet expected performance expectations and within deadlines
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Identifies key areas of improvement, plans administrative processes, establishes guidelines, and implements protocols
- Track and supervise administrative and operational teams’ performance and ensuring the quality of work is within acceptable levels
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Any other related tasks as the role dictates from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a business related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative management in logistics, real estate or FMGC industry
- Proven digital skills
- Possess strong people management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and reporting
- A team player with leadership skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Result oriented and deadline-driven.
- Good scheduling and monitoring skills.
- Adaptable and initiative
- High Integrity and Confidentiality
- If you believe you have high-performance culture, a positive mental attitude, and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://www.optiven.co.ke/careers/ on or before Sunday, 30th September 2023.
NB: All applications will be reviewed and shortlisted for interviews as they come on a rolling basis.
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.