Open: Assistant Documentation Manager – 1 Position
We seek to hire an ambitious and a self-motivated Assistant Documentation Manager to be based in our documentation department.
The successful person will be required to do the following duties and responsibilities:-
- To assist the Documentation Manager in vetting and verifying all documents and ensure adherence to relevant regulations
- Ensure compliance with documentation needs through client and research collaboration, assign resources and update management on projects
- To maintain adherence to the company’s policy in enhancing client relations through communicating and informing them on the status of their needs
- Assist the Documentation Manager in overseeing issuance of completion documents by generating a periodic tracking reports. i.e. weekly and monthly
- Assist in following up and tracking legal documents and external correspondence and ensure all legal documents are free of error
- Exhibit professional conduct in performing day-to-day tasks thus promoting good ethics
- Train, mentor and guide new staff on improving efficiency and evaluate their performance regularly.
- Delegate documentation and assist in assessment and delivery
- Assist in developing a document management system that increases document accessibility to staff and to clients/customers when needed
- To help in archiving documents and materials logically and accurately for future use
- Update customers’ register for all our clients who have our projects
- Coordinate with different departments to achieve end results, convey these to management, and develop new documentation and distribution ideas and thought processes
- Improve quality consistently through discussions with clients, marketers and the management
- Identify and apply new communication trends appropriately to business.
- Assist in drafting, implementing and improving the company documentation policies
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Business Management or a related course of study
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good team working and management skills
- Have the ability to prioritize, manage time well and multitask
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Proficiency with specific software, such as document management systems and/or customer relation management programs
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with the use of databases
- Ability to work independently with better result output
- Must be a person of high integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2018 with “ASSISTANT DOCUMENTATION MANAGER” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.