Open: Business Development Officer
Optiven Group is a leading brand in Real Estate Sector in Africa. The Group’s main objective is to empower property investors and transform the Society. The Group has a number of flourishing Strategic Business Units (SBUs). Optiven Construction is one of these subsidiaries dealing with manufacture of precast materials – All Outdoor building materials. We are currently looking forward to fill the position of Business Development Officer. We are looking for a passionate Business Development Officer to provide strategic support to ensure Business Growth.
- Develop and implement a Marketing Strategy to ensure the SBU achieves its financial target.
- Manage and develop Sales and Marketing unit.
- Prepare detailed proposals, marketing plans and bids.
- In liaison with Branding team advise on various Branding, Communications and other marketing issues
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze results
- Updating daily reports and systems
- Any other assignment of duty given by management from time to time
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business or relevant field
- At least 5 years proven experience as Business Development Officer in construction or Manufacturing industry, experience in Construction materials industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop and grow business.
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Excellent in writing proposals and reports
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities and ability to multitask.
- Aptitude in problem-solving
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications to email@example.com by 15th March 2018 with “Business Development Officer – Construction” being the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.