Company Driver – Class BCE (Currently Class D3)
We are currently looking forward to filling the above vacant position. The desired person will be responsible for the following:-
- Ensure timely conveyance of customers, staff and materials to and from places as instructed by The Management taking charge of their safety.
- Ensure that a proper route to the destination is mapped out prior to starting off
- Ensure that vehicle is kept perfect and clean at all times.
- Perform minor repairs and adjustments to the vehicles
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such lights, tyres, changing batteries and engine oil at appropriate time, refueling among others.
- Early Detection of electrical and mechanical faults and report on the same.
- Create daily logs of mileage and destinations to provide to the company
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
- A college diploma an equivalent
- Must be a very skilled driver with a clean driving record of over 5 years.
- Should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Should be 35 years of age and above
- Must have a valid driving license Class BCE with the recent driving compliance.
- Must have a certificate of good conduct
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant
- A person of integrity
Applicants who meet the above qualifications should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Driver Class” being the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.