The Construction Engineer will in-charge of the construction wing – Residential and Commercial properties, This includes conducting surveys, engaging in research, analyzing results, planning the construction, designing and overseeing it to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect the site to ensure that the building which will be put up can be accommodated by that area in relation to ground and water level and also determine the grade and elevation levels of the area.
- Accomplish construction Human Resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Engage and manage sub-contractors, monitor and control their performance.
- Meet operational standards by contributing construction information in strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
- Approve construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases
- Prevent fines and interruptions by complying with legal regulations and maintaining safe, secure and healthy work environment.
- Degree in Building Engineering with excellent knowledge in Project Management and Quality Management
- High proficiency in IT and the relevant modern Engineering software
- Must possess leadership skills, Supervision, Manage Profitability, Attention to Detail and Quality Focus,
- Over 7 years proven experience in the same position,
- Honest with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and result oriented.
- High integrity, maturity and good character.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Problem solving skills
- High proficiency in IT and
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to send their applications together with detailed CV names and addresses of three referees stating their current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 5th January 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.