Open: Data Collection Clerks For Construction Unit – 2 Positions
The successful candidate/s will be responsible for coordinating, conducting and collecting data from interviews, questionnaires, sites and various other methods of collecting data. S/he will be contracted for a period of three months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the activities and objectives of the site projects
- Conducting surveys, interviews, questionnaires and other data collection activities as required by management
- Conducting site visits and ability to travel to assigned areas for collecting data
- Collecting, recording and managing data as accurately as possible and within the established timeframe (including daily targets)
- Write and report the progress and number of transcriptions completed on daily basis
- Reviewing database, and regularly verifying if the input information is accurate on daily basis
- Anticipate unusual situations and make quick and responsible decisions
- Handle customer queries and give appropriate responses
- Perform any other task or responsibility as assigned by the management
Skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or any related field
- Good experience in collecting quantitative or qualitative information
- Minimum of three years of experience in the relevant field.
- Advanced computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven analytical and research skills.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analysis/evaluation skills
- Ability to work technically
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to email@example.com by 30th June 2018 with “DATA COLLECTION CLERK” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.