To grow sales by maintaining and building digital marketing networks and customer base as well as managing and coordinating operations of the digital marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Come up with a digital strategy, to lead in strategy development and delivery of Digital Marketing campaigns to various audiences across multiple digital channels.
- Provide functional expertise, and best practices and recommendations regarding the execution of Digital marketing campaigns.
- Apply expertise to demonstrate how digital communications can improve, reach and enhance effectiveness of company’s marketing campaign content.
- Manage marketing campaign strategy and content development and delivery across multiple websites, all the company’s social media platforms and other digital channels.
- Manage and push both the company’s and C.E.O’ s brands across all digital marketing platforms.
- Lead generation, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers).
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of the industry developments, particularly developments in online marketing.
- Constant research on new trends in the real estate industry and advise the management accordingly.
- Generate daily leads, budgeting on all campaigns, follow-ups of all campaign and giving an ROI report on what stations and channels to maximize on.
- Manage company blogs, coordinate external eyes, ensure 24hrs online support through chat line and all others; work with existing external website developers.
- Ensure 100% conversion of all leads generated.
- Do a link and develop partnerships with other sectors e.g. Banks and others.
Social Media Coordination
Areas of coverage will be: Various Facebook pages including diaspora pages, twitter, YouTube, Google+, Skype, Pinterest, Instagram, Skype, LinkedIn and others.
- Maintain social media presence.
- Come up with creative content and ideas to trend on social media (viral and digital marketing strategies.)
- Coordinate web etiquette to ensure delivery of the right message online, communicate to people, stimulate discussion, encourage debate, real-time content writing, online chats (discussions and interactions).
- Manage company’s television documentaries and other coverage.
- Press release for internal events and events we sponsor.
- Monitoring of the social media activities.
- Respond and react to changes within social media networks.
- Advise on use of new media techniques for maximizing market presence.
- Create and maintain relevant social media accounts.
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Deliver monthly reports within statistics and results for each account.
- Grow followers in all social media platforms.
- Hype company’s events to ensure a huge attendance-pull worthy crowd.
- Update website with state-of-the-Art photos, impressions, videos and content; the website must have a high-end image.
- Manage CEO blogs.
- Manage all company’s SBUs social platform
- Manage the entire digital marketing team
Design and Artwork
- Develop graphics and video strategy for the company.
- Monitor all banners posted in all social media platforms.
- Work on concept and produce artwork as requested.
- Update all project photos.
- Post themed photos upon request on social media daily.
- Coordinate with the Social Media team on Animations and 3D productions.
- Ensure all events have proper banner and adverts as per the calendar of events.
- Come up with creative concepts to be used online.
- Support team members on technical knowledge of social media.
- Support all Digital-Social media activities across media both press and print.
- Press release for interviews and events.
- Work on all publications and editing.
- Support the rest of the team upon request.
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, PR & Communications or any other related field
- Additional training in social media and online marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Digital and Online Marketing
- Confidence in working independently with no or minimum supervision
- Pleasant & Positive Attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Drive to achieve results
- Should also be proactive, confident, ambitious and focused
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Computer literate
How to Apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, kindly apply using this given link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 25th September 2020.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification