Purpose of the position
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide assistance on creating art works for internal use and SBUs; maintain the company’s image and branding to a world class standard. S/he will be engaged on a six (6) months contract renewable based on performance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for artworks used for corporate marketing and branding.
- Ensure all events banners, brochures, adverts and all marketing and advertising materials are in line with Optiven Image. The logo, the colours and all graphics are top notch.
- Work collaboratively within a team of designers to define and support our design asset needs and requirements.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Assist in keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and printing standards.
- Amend designs appropriately after feedback.
- Develop Creative content and ideas for press release for internal events and sponsored, develop innovative and creative sales media content across social media platforms.
- Work closely with the Social media, communication team and PR in all events with a keen eye on the Optiven Image and communications.
- Continuous update of all website banners, images, etc.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management from Time to Time.
Required Qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design from a recognized or accredited institution.
- IT skills and experience and a qualification in graphic design.
- Proven graphic designing experience of between 3 to 4 years in digital communications and online marketing.
- Training in social media, digital marketing or online advertising will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work methodically under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.
- Good organization and administrative skills.
- The ability to analyse data.
- A strong team player.
- High level of Professionalism and integrity.
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 23rd April 2022.
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.