We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Head of Human Resources to lead the human resources function for Optiven Group. The Head of Human Resources will be responsible for overseeing all the HR activities companies within the group, ensuring compliance with relevant labor laws, and supporting the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- To be in charge of Overall Running and Management of all HR Aspects of Optiven Group.
- Provide strategic advice on HR matters to the Leadership of Optiven Group.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in line with business objectives and legal requirements
- Ensure that Optiven is compliant with relevant labor laws and regulations
- Develop and maintain HR systems and processes that support the delivery of HR services
- Provide leadership and guidance to the HR team and foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration and continuous improvement
- Driving a high performance culture through a robust performance management process.
- Provide guidance and support to line managers on all HR issues, including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, talent development and workforce planning
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process, ensuring that the group attracts and retains high-quality talent
- Develop and deliver training programs to support employee development and skills enhancement
- Ensure that the group’s compensation and benefits package is competitive and supports the attraction and retention of top talent
- Develop and implement employee engagement and retention strategies
- Oversee the administration of HR-related matters, including payroll, benefits administration, and HR data management
- Analyze HR metrics and provide reports to senior management on HR trends and issues.
- Any other relevant task commensurate with the level of the role.
Job Specifications & Qualifications Needed
- Master’s degree in HR/ BSc HR/Strategic Management/Business Administration, Commerce with HR Specialization.
- Must have at least 10-12 years’ experience in HR Management with 5 of those years at senior management level.
- IHRM membership is a MUST
- Valid HR Practicing Certificate.
- Higher National Diploma in HR(KNEC) or CHRP-K
Interpersonal And Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet targets, deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and follow procedures.
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative and be proactive
If you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about leading and developing people in a dynamic and growing organization, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity via email; email@example.com.
As part of our mandate to operate transparently, take note that all our job openings are always posted on our website. There should be NO Canvassing and Optiven does not charge for job interviews. After consideration based on your qualifications, an official email with our official contacts will be sent to you with an email ending with @optiven.co.ke.
Optiven is an Equal Opportunity Employer.