Open: Head of Project Management
We are currently looking forward to filling the above mentioned vacant position. The desired person will be responsible for the following:-
- 1. Managing, following up and pushing new product development projects including investments, cost prices, timeline
- Optimizing, improving and developing processes, thus ensuring that the processes will enhance and contribute to project performance
- Reporting and follow-up on development projects, including, ensuring an all-time overview of cost, timeline, quality and risks of entire project portfolio
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end stage assessments
- Plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones
- Managing the production of the required deliverables
- Communicating and driving improvements in the organization by initiating innovations
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
- Build trust, hold people accountable and make the necessary decisions
- Ensures excellent customer relationship at the project management level and beyond.
- Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
- Performing any other duty as given from time to time
Required skills and qualifications
- Should have a degree or a diploma in project management or a related course
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience doing a similar role
- Formal Project Management Education (Prince2, IPMA, PMP or the like)
- Project and Customer oriented is a must.
- Must have strong communication skills, written and oral, be able to communicate effectively, produce reports, and present solutions.
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Should be a person of high integrity
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2018 with “Head of Project Management” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.