The role of this position will be to manage and Support the Overall HR functions in the Head Office or at any other assigned location.
- Conduct and coordinate with management to ensure timely recruitment, interviews, orientation and training and development of
- Coordinate and engage in staff training and development
- Manage Performance and carry out quarterly and monthly performance appraisals.
- Provide guidance to employees and management in regard to HR policies and practices and relevant employment
- Process HR data and payroll/HRIS entries and reports in a timely manner and in Compliance with established practices; maintain up-to-date documentation, file/scan related personnel records.
- Manage staff welfare issues, Employee Relations and managing health and safety within the
- Carry out Administration Functions which includes Leave processing, Staff welfare administration, managing any Disciplinary issues and Conflict that may
- Perform other tasks as maybe assigned from time to time.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A Degree in Human Resources from a recognized & reputable institution of higher
- A diploma in Human Resource
- A certified Human Resource Professional certification-CHRP will be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years’ experience working in Human Resources with two preferably in a supervisory level.
- Computer proficiency, e.g., keyboard experience, email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HRIS Systems.
- Knowledge of local employment
- Experience with interviewing, orientation, training and/or supervision of employees.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle multiple demands, work under time pressures and meet deadlines.
- Conflict resolution and crisis management
Interpersonal And Leadership Skills
- A strategic thinker and a person who understands business management through people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and People management skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and follow
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative and be
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 23rd September 2022.
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.