We are seeking for a mature, qualified and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Human Resources Officer.
To support and Execute all Human Resources Functions, Perform a variety of clerical, technical, Administrative and office duties in support of the Human Resources and Administration department.
Minimum qualification and Skills
- A Degree/Higher Diploma in Human Resources or any other related course.
- A member of IHRM
- At least Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Conversant with Labour laws and HR Best Practices.
- Attention to detail and high level of confidentiality
- Honest with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and result oriented.
- High integrity, maturity and good character.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Problem solving skills
- High proficiency in IT and HR Information Systems
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to send their applications together with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees stating their current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th December 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.