To provide technical support, troubleshooting and assistance to IT and related systems with technical, hardware, and software system problems such us but not limited to connection problems, inabilities to access data, slow performance, and inefficient programs.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Tracking system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Researching and identifying solutions to software and/or hardware issues
- Support in the development of programs to train staff and customers on how to properly use Optiven App.
- Evaluation of the systems’ problems to recommend enhancements
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback to management
- Referring to internal databases or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensuring all issues are properly logged
- Prioritizing and managing several open issues at one time
- Following up with staff to ensure their technical systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Preparing accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Experience in handling and managing ERP softwares.
- Familiarity with backend applications and help desk software (e.g. Zendesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Higher Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
Applications and well updated CVs are to be send to email@example.com by end of October 2019 and Addressed to the Recruitment Team with three referees who MUST be the immediate supervisors; the subject title should read IT Support Technician.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KINDLY NOTE THAT WE DO NOTE CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR APPLICATIONS.