Location: Nairobi and to be based at Optiven Headquarters at Absa Towers Loita Street.
Job Role: Push Brand awareness through communication, events and public relations.
- Assist in Company’s Publicity and Brand awareness to protect Company’s reputation with the clients and the public.
- Assist in Planning PR and campaign strategies.
- Assist in Coming up with and planning media events
- Maintaining regular relations with the organization’s publics: The Media, Sectorial Associations and Government
- Assist in Doing write-ups for Media
- Maintaining an up-to-date media contacts data-base
- Asist in Writing official speeches, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites etc.
- Pitching to Media for publicity
- Analyzing media coverage and giving regular reports.
- Liaising with relevant managerial office(s) and staff on budgeting and timescales for media coverage.
- Work on achievement of Brand Awareness and Events strategy
- Assist in developing a calendar of all events.
- Assisting in lobbing for free media to benefit Optiven.
- Assist in Coordinating both internal and external Company Events and meetings.
- Assist in Conducting Company promotional and marketing activities and media interviews.
- Checking all Optiven platforms to ensure we are on focus
- Monitoring international media
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a PR and Media Officer for at least 3years experience.
- A diploma in PR & Communication will be an added advantage.
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in Organization, Proactiveness and multi-tasking ability.
- Attention to detail and a result-oriented mindset.
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 15th October 2021.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.