We seek to recruit Self-Driven and Enthusiastic person to fill the vacant position Media Officer who will be responsible for pushing brand awareness through communications, events, and public relations.
- Focus on Optiven Radio , Negotiate deals and Radio adverts and do Voice Overs .
- The Candidate will manage 20% Bill board and 80% Radio Adverts.
- Assisting in Company’s Publicity and Brand awareness to protect Company’s reputation with the clients and the public.
- Assisting in Coming up with and planning Radio media adverts.
- Maintaining regular relations with the organization’s publics.
- Assist in Doing write-ups for Media.
- Maintaining an up-to-date media contact database.
- Pitching to radio and other media for publicity purposes.
- Negotiating for better deals with Radio media companies.
- Analyzing Radio media coverage and giving regular reports.
- Liaising with relevant managerial office(s) and staff on budgeting and timescales for media coverage.
- Work on achievement of Brand Awareness strategy.
- Assisting in lobbing for free media to benefit Optiven.
- Checking all Optiven media platforms to ensure we are on focus.
- Managing all company billboard advertisements & Bill boards ROI & Planning on strategic Billboard to place Optiven Brand.
- Monitoring Radio media and adverts & assist in Voice overs.
- Working with the team for radio presentations and visibility and brand awareness and marketing .
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience:
- BSC/BA in Communication, Journalism, or similar relevant field.
- 3 years previous working experience as a Media Officer, experience in radio advertising will be a big plus.
- A diploma in public relations will be an added advantage.
- A proven track record of successful PR & Media campaigns.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in Organization, Proactiveness and multi-tasking ability.
- Attention to detail and a result-oriented mindset.
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints.
- Strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
How to apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 31st July 2022.
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.