Open: Digital Marketing Executives – 2 Positions
Purpose of the position
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide assistance on website and all social media platforms, graphics, animations on all Optiven banners, posters and all advertising materials; provide software support to all staff; maintain and build online network and customer base and also develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain social media presence a monitoring of the social media activities
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, twitter, Google+, Instagram
- Designing and writing e-communications like e-newsletters and text campaigns
- Making information and advertising more interactively by adding case studies, videos and infographics to websites, apps and social media
- Create online banner adverts and oversee ad management ,also work on printed material to supplement online products
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in digital marketing
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports to management
- Use data from web tracking tools like Google Analytics to check the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Use techniques like search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) and propose amendments and improvements where appropriate
- Propose creative strategy in collaboration with the Digital Manager
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Support team members on technical knowledge of social media
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management from Time to Time
Qualifications; Skills, knowledge and experience
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Media, Communications or a related course of study.
- IT skills and experience or a qualification in graphic design
- Additional training in social media, digital marketing or online advertising will be an added advantage.
- Experience of between three to four years in digital communications and online marketing
- Google Analytics, Search Engine Marketing(SEM) and Search Engine Optimization(SEO) experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- The ability to analyse data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good customer care skills
- Team player
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to email@example.com by 11th May 2018 with “Digital Marketing Executive” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.