Section: – Water Department.
Reporting to: Company Directors.
Location: – Optiven Global Office based in Karen, Nairobi.
We are now seeking for an experienced Business Development Manager to lead and oversee the work at our Water Department. The eligible person will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations and marketing as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
S/he will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture. The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Grow and develop the water business to run efficiently and effectively to profitability.
- Coordinate water activities for example ensuring all customers’ requests on meters are handled on time.
- Manage customer complaints on water connections.
- Ensure all water bills are paid on time for analog meters.
- Ensure there are no illegal water connections.
- Work together with Optiven Finance department on financial analysis of KPLC payments vs. Revenue to see if it’s really profitable.
- Keep record of all water assets and ensure they are safe and well managed.
- Manage all boreholes to ensure the steady supply of water to customers, minimal breakdowns, and repairs.
- Been a business manager for at least 2years
- Diploma of Degree in a business course
- Financial Literacy – at least CPA Section 2
- Willing and able to do 60% Fieldwork and 40% office.
- High levels of integrity.
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 31st August 2023
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.