Optiven, the leading Real Estate company offering state of the art products and services is looking for a dynamic & hard-working individual with integrity and strong quality assurance mechanism and compliance skills to join as a Quality Assurance & Compliance Officer.
The candidate will ensure that the company adopts, develops & implements effective strategies and establishes quality assurance mechanism, procedures, specifications and quality industry standards and ensure compliance of the set policies, processes, products for Quality Assurance & Compliance in the firm, using Quality management, Quality control and supervision, Stock and inventory management.
- Maintain a quality management system and actively participate in promoting quality compliance activities.
- Oversee quality investigations, internal audits and external audits.
- Conduct regular audit procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Custodian of Quality Management System documents.
- Manage, review and avail the Standard Operating Procedures in a database.
- Train new and existing staff on the requirements of the quality management system.
- Coordinate Quality Management System Quarterly meetings and prepare reports.
- Implementing policy on matters related to Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
- Developing regulations, standards and guidelines for quality assurance and accreditation.
- Creating database for accredited institutions.
- Developing assessment standards.
- Developing accreditation criteria and quality standards.
- Conducting institutional accreditation.
- Preparing data collection tools.
- Conducting periodic review of accreditation benchmarks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Business Administration
- Must have CPA (K) qualifications
- 3 Years Audit Experience in a busy organization
- Proficiency in computer applications, IT skills and Automation experience
- Good functional skills, good oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, good report writing skills and risk management skills
- Very detail oriented with excellent organizational and prioritization skills and good planning skills
- Behavioral competencies and attitude: self-driven, dependable and attentive to detail
- Solid ability to lead a project by him/herself from all quality assurance, and quality control aspects
- Experienced testing in low to no-code environments and processes such as mobile data collection and/or case management tools
- In depth understanding and practical testing experience of data modeling and data warehouse.
- Experience testing multilingual platforms along with multicurrency verification preferred
- Manual functional testing, system testing, along with some automation, and performance testing
- Have great collaboration with all teams involved in the project. Be able to self-unblock.
- Self-motivated and a problem solver
- Fast and independent learner
- Good Time Management/ Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 30th November 2022.
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.