Real Estate Consultant
To Grow and Develop Real Estate Business
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement Real Estate Business strategy
- Source properties for sale, Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers, sellers and tenants, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price; Appraise property values
- Advise clients and the BOD on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. Prepare sales or other contracts
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance.
- Advise the Board on new market trends, client’s needs and all Real Estate matters.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- Must have certification in Real Estate sales/consultancy
- Excellent Sales and Marketing skills; Aggressive and high level of sales prowess.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in Real Estate sales (Property)
- High proficiency in IT
- Honest with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and result oriented.
- High integrity, maturity and good character.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent Negotiation and Problem solving skills
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to send their applications together with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees stating their current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 30th June 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.