The role of this position will be to lead, plan, and control and coordinate the Sales and Marketing Officers for the regional office and also manage the regional office administration and ensure full operation and sales of Optiven products to the specific region while managing Optiven regional projects.
- In charge of sourcing a regional office for the region allocated and ensure implementation of a fully functional office.
- Responsible to work closely with the Human Resource team Optiven Real Estate in the recruitment of the regional office Sales Officers, Administration staff and other relevant required talent and skills per the talent gap.
- Responsible to source for projects for sale for the regional office and work closely with the Land Acquisition Committee to ensure the projects meet the Optiven Real Estate standards also responsible to engage in land negotiations.
- Responsible to achieve the regional sales targets allocated on a monthly and quarterly basis and work closely with the Optiven Finance department at Headquarters office to review targets and ensure each Sales Officer is allocated individual targets.
- Manage the PAR for the teams Portfolio.
- Develop sales and marketing calendar of events and ensure total implementation.
- Work closely with the Public Relations &Media department to ensure we have captivating media presence.
- Responsible in the Regional Projects Sales and Marketing plans, Formulate Advertising and Marketing strategies and ensure brand visibility of the projects in the market place to increase the sales and attract customers. Important to ensure participation in Regional Trade Fairs for brand building and brand visibility to build sales portfolio.
- Responsible to ensuring partnership with regional corporate organizations per specific regional areas to craft relationships that build sales and revenue generation.
- Responsible in ensuring they work with HR headquarters to implement training and development plans for the sales officers and the administration team to build the preferred Optiven Real Estate Culture across board and mold a performance and result oriented culture.
- Responsible for performance Evaluation of the Regional Sales and marketing officers and work closely with the HR Team to manage performance and undertake monthly and quarterly appraisals.
- Motivate and manage sales and marketing teams within the Region.
- Responsible for Regional Cost management.
- Will be responsible for Regional CSR Initiatives and also partnerships with the community for mutual growth and development &also for brand building.
- Work closely with Optiven Legal department to manage any legal exposure, political risks and exposure and create good relationships and brand building for Optiven Real Estate within the regions.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Specifications and Qualifications
- Must have a degree in Business Administration, a Marketing degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least Over 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing, managing teams and running an office and crafting sales and marketing strategies up to execution.
- A master’s degree in Leadership development will be an added advantage.
- A certified sales certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience of developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Experience of working at a senior management level in a commercial / sales orientated environment.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Understanding of key marketing principles and practices.
Interpersonal and Leadership Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to meet targets, deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Ability to Motivate and manage a team.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and follow procedures.
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative and be proactive
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 17th December 2021.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification