Optiven Limited is seeking to hire a middle level Software Development Officer to join a dynamic workforce and design, develop and install software solutions that drive its automation agenda to the next level. Passionate and self-driven individuals are invited to make their applications.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives and overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new software and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Mobile applications development (Android, IOS or Windows) will be an added advantage
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, at least 2 year working experience
- Ability to learn new programming languages and technologies
- The candidate should have a Degree in IT, BSc. or a related field.
- Good command of English language in both written and verbal communication.
- Problem solving, logical thinking and excellent report writing.
- Experience in handling and managing ERP software.
- Excellent debugging, Software testing and problem solving skills, staying up to date with the latest trends and are excited to learn new languages, tools, and best practices.
- Advanced system administration skills (including networking).
- Ability to document requirements and specifications and well versed with software development documentation tools.
Applications and well updated CVs are to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of October 2019 and Addressed to the Recruitment Team with three professional referees who MUST be the immediate supervisors, the subject title should read Software Development Officer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KINDLY NOTE WE DO NOTE CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR APPLICATIONS.