Open: Systems And ERP Administrator
DEPARTMENT: IT and FINANCE
REORTS TO: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
JOB PURPOSE: To design, Implement organize and support Optiven’s Computer systems
- Develop and/or deploy ICT products and services including software design and system implementation.
- Enhance and maintain ICT products and services with evolving ICT architecture.
- Manage outsourced ICT service providers and vendors and ensure that service delivery is done according to the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Create backup schedules and carry out the back ups and test for effectiveness on a continuous basis.
- Recommend upgrades to the Server.
- Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s.
- Maintain Integrity and security of the Company’s network
- Ensure that data is replicated between the Company’s server and the Disaster Recovery site as well as testing for consistency at all times.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging tools and technologies & implement new technology that supports business requirements
- Troubleshoot and analyze reported problems
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required
- Monitor server and network performance
- Produce and maintain detailed technical documentation for all processes and procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all company devices and Infrastructure
- Create users and Control access permissions and privileges to the ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Odoo ERP system)
- Perform daily backups of the Microsoft Dynamics Navision Database
- Troubleshoot and analyze all issues regarding the ERP systems
- Oversee the development and acquisition of ERP Modules for conformance to the organization’s priorities.
- Work closely with the ERP systems Vendors and Monitor Software project progress by tracking activity, resolve problems, publish progress reports and recommend actions.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information technology, BBIT or any other IT related field
- Professional certification in Microsoft SQL and Windows server certifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working as Systems Administrator
- Experience working with ERP systems(Microsoft Dynamics Navision and Odoo ERP) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Information Security
- C/SIDE Development, Role Tailored Client Experience
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and team skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Should be highly Innovative, willing to learn and keep up with current technologies
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2018 with “SYSTEMS AND ERP ADMINISTRATOR” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.