Available Positions: 3 Positions
Location: Optiven Global Office, Karen
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Representatives who will be generating sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. They will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy Optiven products.
The successful Telemarketing Representatives must be friendly and persuasive. They will be required to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidates will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
Their key goal will be to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
- Making telephone calls to a list of current or potential customers to sell products or solicit leads
- Proposing products to prospective clients and describing their quality and benefits in a detailed and persuasive manner
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and also enter reservations into database
- Record the customer’s personal information and enquiries accurately in a computer system.ie CRM
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Schedule appointments for property advisors to meet with prospective customers or for customers to go for site visits in our projects
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
- Diploma or certificate in Telesales, Customer service or related course
- 2-5 years’ experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Prior experience working in a customer care center or a call center will be a plus
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Aggressiveness and desire to build sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- High levels of integrity
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 17th December 2022.
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.