Optiven Group, a leading real estate firm that has its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, has opened its doors for an internship and mentorship program aimed at young Kenyan graduates.
The program’s details are as follows:
- Recruit young fresh graduates on a 3 months’ rotational training program that will see them gain experience by working for Optiven group.
- Internship & Mentorship program will be on a rotational basis that ends after every 3 months.
- There will be no monetary pay to the mentees/interns, but they will gain professional experience and mentorship.
- A Certificate will be awarded to the mentees/interns upon successful completion of the program.
- Participants will be mentored professionally, mentally and prepared to handle any challenges that may come up along their chosen career path.
- A total of 8 interns will be selected every 3 months. That is, one intern in every of the following departments:
- HR & Administration,
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Should be a Fresh Graduate from a recognized University.
- Can be a continuing student pursuing a Degree from a recognized institution.
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
Interested candidates are required to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with their department of interest, i.e. “Internship-Finance Department” being the subject of the email with detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees. They should also provide Name, Contact info,College/University,Course,Year of Study and Preferred Department. (Kindly clearly highlight University of Study) . The deadline for application is 16th February 2019.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification