Open: Water Officer in Optiven Water
Optiven Group is a leading Brand in Real Estate Sector in Africa. The Group’s main objective is to empower property investors and transform the Society. The Group has a number of flourishing Strategic Business Units (SBUs).Optiven Water is one of these subsidiaries. We are currently looking forward to fill the position of Water Officer in Optiven Water.
The eligible person will be required to undertake the below duties and responsibilities:-
- Develop, manage and grow the Water SBU.
- Manage relationships in the current customer portfolio.
- Develop, grow the clientele and establish new markets
- Manage water meter tracking, water billing and revenue collection.
- Updating daily reports and systems.
- Develop systems to ensure for minimal and or zero wastage of water.
- Manage water staff.
- Ensure full statutory and legal compliance.
- Any other assignment of duty given by management from time to time.
- Must hold at least a Diploma in Natural science, Environmental discipline or a related field from a recognized institution.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the same capacity.
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine knowledge and interest of the water industry and environmental issues.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience writing internal/external technical reports and negotiating outcomes
- Excellent analytical skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Team working skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good time management
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Commitment and persistence.
- Should be a person of high integrity.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March 2018 with “Water Officer in Optiven Water” being the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.