The Place of Good Tidings
Are you looking for a life full of goodness, a life that is entirely characterized by good tidings, a place where you always wake up to meet the humongous Mt. Kenya smiling right through your master bedroom’s window?
- 400 Meters off tarmac
- 11 miles South of Equator. Approximately 7 KMs radius off the bursting Naro Moru business town,
- 20KMs away from Nanyuki
- 192KMs to Nairobi
- Neighboring Naro Moru River Lodge
Why Naro Moru?
- You wake up as a tourist, you view Mt. Kenya every day.
- The equatorial weather is a true game-changer here. (It’s the kind of weather that promotes longer life and happiness)
Amenities – The town has well developed public amenities that include:
- Expanded Infrastructure
- Business hubs
- It hosts a TVET institution
- It hosts St Lwanga Primary School
What are the current developments in this town?
- Naro Moru town is expanding fast due to recent infrastructural expansion as well as the mushrooming hotels in this particular area.
- On the other hand, the area is an agricultural hub, coupled with its fast-growing populace.
Why buy a property here?
- If you are seeking for happiness or if you desire to grow your money, this is the place to be.
- Also, if you want to settle or build homes to sell or rent, get a property that will appreciate astronomically and join wise investors by buying this goldmine courtesy of Optiven.
- You urgently need to invest near Equator, a place that is not only strategic, but extremely good for your health. Wema Gardens – The place of good tidings, is the best and only unique property in this town.
Early bird offer
- Kshs 439, 000 – Cash purchase payable in 14 days
- Kshs 446, 170 – Three months Installments
- Kshs 453, 340 – Six months Installments
- Kshs 467, 680 – 12 months Installments
- Individual title deeds will be out in the next 6 months.
- The titles are leasehold as the property is within town.
Enquire More on Wema Gardens – Naro Moru
Head Office: Absa Towers Loita street, 2nd Floor
Postal Address: P. O Box 623-00600 Nairobi, Kenya
Call / SMS / Whatsapp: 0790 300300
Optiven Global Office – Zamani Business Park, Karen
Kitengela – Optiven Business Center, Acacia Junction
Nanyuki – Ubii Plaza, 2nd Floor along Kenyatta Highway
Nakuru – 7th Floor – Golden Life Mall