Are you seeking to be part of a great vision that propels both Economic and Social empowerment while transforming Society? Optiven real estate has new positions for those who believe that they are the very best in selling and marketing.
Optiven Real Estate seeks to hire 30(Thirty) experienced, self-driven and results-oriented candidates to fill in the role of Sales & Marketing Executive. The desired persons will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager and the Head of Sales at the Optiven Global Office – Karen.
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, and desired rates
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services, and other forms of media.
- Source new business opportunities by approaching prospects.
- Ensure a strong understanding of the company value proposition.
- Liaise with the sales Managers to identify and seal business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to Clients i.e. Prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Support the development and implementation of branding and marketing strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements.
- Provide alter sale customer services and maintain a client and potential client database in the company’s files.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns.
Requirements for the Sales & Marketing Executive Job:
- Diploma or degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.
- Must be Smartphone savvy and a social media enthusiast.
- At least 1-year experience working as a Marketer/Sales Executive, in the real estate sector.
- Must be ready to commence work immediately.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the business’s targets and needs.
If you believe you have high-performance culture, a positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 31st March 2023.
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.