Optiven Real Estate SBU seeks to hire mature, experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidates to fill in the role of Senior Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The desired persons will be reporting to the General Manager and the Chief Executive Officer.
- Lead a team of at least 15 Sales & Marketing Executives to ensure that they realize sales and be able to convert them 100%.
- Conduct market research and analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates.
- Coordinate and assist the teams in systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of social media.
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects as required.
- Take leadership in identifying and sealing business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of developments in the real estate market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Support the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy including coordinating market activation and ensuring high performance levels to the sales & marketing teams.
- Provide after sale services to customers and maintain a potential client database in the company’s files.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements.
- Set targets, job standards and goals for the team and spear head it to execution and attainment and supersede performance.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and the generated returns from the team.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as sale agreements and titles.
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events.
- Train, guide, mentor and coach the team to become the best and aggressive performers.
- Ensure compliance with real estate laws and policies when conducting property sales deals.
- Manage company property and assets entrusted to the team members for sales and marketing purposes.
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
- Bachelor degree or a diploma in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Marketing or a related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in sales & marketing position in the real estate sector.
- Must have 5 years’ experience managing a sales team and a proven ability of training such team.
- Thorough understanding of sales & marketing in the real estate industry.
- Must be 35 years of age and above.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Brilliant analytical and reporting skills.
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity & intelligence.
- Ability to mold a team into the culture of Optiven Group.
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then send your resume to https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 30th October 2020 with the Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.