Open: Website Developer – 1 Position
Purpose of the position
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide assistance on website support to all our websites including SBUs; maintain and build these websites to a world class standard.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain all websites and monitoring of website changes and updates.
- Optimise website to be visible on search engines
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports to management
- Use data from web tracking tools like Google Analytics to check the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Use techniques like search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) and propose amendments and improvements where appropriate
- Propose creative strategy in collaboration with the Digital Manager
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Support team members on technical knowledge of websites and support
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management from Time to Time
Qualifications; Skills, knowledge and experience
- Degree or diploma in web design or a related course of study.
- Strong IT skills and experience
- Additional training in social media, digital marketing or online advertising will be an added advantage.
- Experience of between three to four years in web development and design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- The ability to analyse data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent team player
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to email@example.com by Tuesday, 10th July 2018 with “Web Developer” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.