It has come to our attention that there are a few unscrupulous persons who have been fraudulently using the good name of Optiven to acquire money by false pretense from Kenyans, especially those who live in the United States of America.
- We have learnt of how these persons have been using an elaborate scheme to deceit families of Kenyans living in the USA and who have lost their loved ones, by approaching them and deceiving them that their late relative had a property with Optiven, and asking them to pay for the remaining installments of this fictional property through some fake bank account(s).
- We have learnt that the said persons have been deceptively using fake Optiven documents that bear among other things; a fake logo as well as a purported G-Mail account that is purported to be from our firm.
- We have further established that these persons are using the following names as their identity:
- Michael Mugo – +18302646097 Atlanta Georgia – USA
- Juliet Sungu Anyasi – Account Details: 01109114423600
- Faith Kinathi – Using the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nelson – +254769177428
- Optiven has reported this matter to the Kenyan Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and investigations are ongoing.
- In the meantime, kindly be advised that these persons are not in any way associated with nor work for or authorized in whatever way, to make any transaction(s) for and on behalf of Optiven. Further, kindly be advised to avoid doing any business with them.
- Optiven remains committed in transforming the society through offering value added and transformed property and can be reached through the following contacts:
Optiven Kenyan Office Contacts:
Phone: 0790 300300 or 0723 400500
Customer Service E-mails: email@example.com
Optiven Diaspora Contacts:
Direct Diaspora Phone: +254 790 667799 | +254 0706618141