By Mr. Daniel Kamau
I recently visited Amani Ridge the Place of Peace by Optiven Group with my girls and was super impressed by the value addition works that Optiven Group, under Sir George Wachiuri, have been undertaking on the ground. Particularly, I was super impressed by the following latest developments in this high end gated community that is coming up very well:
- The beautiful gate: ‘Magnificent’ is only a first word on a good sentence that would perfectly describe this new entrance. Watch more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os3nubny8Vg
- A perimeter wall: This one looks great and is a good security measure at this fast facility.
- Land subdivision and clearing: These two works are giving this gated community a true look and feel of a gated estate. Watch more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWmhFF8j4kI
- A great team on the ground: They keenly observing health directives during this Covid-19 period; social distancing et al.
- Good access road under construction: The ongoing construction of the 3.2KM stretch that connects Amani Ridge the Place of Peace, with the Ruiru-Kamiti Road by Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KeRRA) will further make this place very easy to access.
So, if you are looking for an easy, tranquil and inspirational place that has a great countryside feel, Amani Ridge the Place of Peace is the way to go.
Mr. Daniel Kamau is the Chief Executive Officer of Fusion Capital.
Want to be part of this great experience? Get in touch with Optiven Today:
Tel: 0790 300 300
George Wachiuri Blog: www.georgewachiuri.com