The “Little Italy” or “Malindi”, if you wish, is an internationally renowned tourist region. This seaside town by the Indian Ocean coast of Kenya is the place to be for the who-is-who in the World. Talk of Naomi Campbell, Fernando Alonso, MacDonald Mariga, Silvio Berlusconi – the list is endless.But guess what? This list will never be complete without your name on it! Optiven now brings you, Malindi Gardens Phase 3 – Baolala, a long-term strategic investment.
- Located at only 45 minutes from Malindi town,
- 1.5kms from the popular Malindi Solar Power Plant,
- 3kms off Tarmac and 6Kkms from Weru Technical,
- The project has free-hold titles
AND HERE IS THE BEAUTY; this price includes
- One Return Air Ticket per Investor
- Free lunch
- Malindi tour
- Airport pick up
Why this Project?
- It is only a 45 minutes-drive from Malindi Town.
- Friendly for LAND BANKING
- Near Weru Technical College and Baolala Dispensary
- Near Malindi Solar Power Plant
- Well done Beacons
- This property is freehold and there will be a freehold title deed issued for each plot bought.
- Ksh 149,000 for one off Cash Payment.