It is said that the name Malindi is derived from a Swahili word Mali – Ndi, which means a lot of wealth. Now, Optiven brings you this gift that everyone will love and enjoy. It will give you an amazing experience and a Coastal Breeze that you have been waiting for after missing out on Phase 1.
As we promised, we now bring you Malindi Gardens Phase 2. The Malindi Gardens Phase 2 is just amazing in terms of location (right on Tarmac), close to Kola Beach Resort & 2km to the beach.
Property Sizes: 1/8 Acres
Title Deeds – Freehold
Address: Mambrui – Malindi Township environs
Features: Two Star
- The project is only located about 1.5km from the famous Kola Beach Resort & less than 2kms to Karibuni Villas.
- You can simply just walk or jog to the beach from Malindi Gardens phase 2.
- The Malindi Gardens Phase 2 is only 11kms from the Vibrant Malindi town.
- Electricity in the neighborhood
- Mature Mango Trees
- Mawasco water within the project
What Optiven will do on this Project
- Beacon the Land
- Murram the internal roads.
- Fence with concrete poles & mesh
- Construct a Beautiful Gate per Optiven Standards.
What is on the neighborhood?
- Beach Hotels
- Police station
- Mambrui town – 1km (Malindi Gardens within 1km radius)
Other facilities near the Malindi Gardens
- Malindi International Airport
- Karen Blixen Restaurant – this is a great restaurant with a wide variety cuisines
- Good Hospitals
- Subtitles to be ready in 6 months
Why own a piece of Malindi Gardens Gardens?
- Near Distance from town – 1 km radius of Mambrui town
- 11km from Malindi Town along the tarmac
- Well drained topography – flat topo.
Sceneries and Community
- Community in the area – Italians, Locals and a wide variety of investors representing the face of Kenya.
- The views of surroundings are great.
- The beach is in the surroundings.
- Additionally the Salt manufacturing company for the whole East Africa is less than 20minutes drive from the land.
Possible land use
- Holiday homes
- Retirement homes
- Residential family homes
- Wealth creation purposes
- Building homes to sell
Advantages of buying here
- Price appreciation, developed area as it is within town environs, setting up AirB&B investment.
How to join the Malindi Gardens Phase 2
Early bird offer valid for 14 days
Kshs. 499,000 offer for only the first 100 plots after that the price goes to Ksh 599,000 per plot.
- Cash Price
- Residential : Ksh 499, 000
- Commercial : Ksh 599, 000
- Payment within 14 days
- 3 months plan
- Residential : Kshs 529,000
- Commercial : Kshs 629,000
- Deposit: Kshs. 250, 000 and balance in 3 months installments
- 6 months payment plan.
- Residential : Kshs 559,000
- Commercial : Kshs 659,000
- Deposit : Kshs. 250,000 and balance in 6 months installments
- 90% bank financing and you meet the costs of valuation, legal fees, 13% interest and 3% negotiations fees.
- The title will be charged to the bank under this Option.
How do you View Your Property?
- Every investor gets 1 (one) return air ticket upon payment of 50% of their investment.
- Optiven picks & drops you at Malindi International Airport.
- Note: Customer takes care of their transport to airport in the morning and from in the evening to their residence.
- Optiven takes care of your lunch while at Malindi.
- You meet our courtesy van at Malindi Airport.
- All bookings to be done two (2) weeks before departure to Malindi
- It’s one ticket per investor.