It is said that the name Malindi is derived from a Swahili word Mali – Ndi, which means a lot of wealth. Now Optiven brings you this gift that everyone must love, enjoy and experience amazing coastal breeze that you have been waiting for.
Property Type: Freehold
Size: 1/8 Acres
Address: Malindi Township
Features: Two star
- The project is only located 7km from an amazing public beach, well developed by county government
- The Malindi City Breeze Gardens is only 5kms from Malindi vibrant town
- Electricity on site
- Mature Mango Trees
- Water on site
- Fenced – Perimeter Fence one side and normal fence on three sides
- Hotels , restaurants, hospitals, banks within 7km radius of malindi town.
- Near Malindi Airport
- 7km to the public beach
- Near the very popular Mwembe resort
- Near Afya hospital- Turkish hospital
- Within the environs of Catholic institute pastoral center
- Near Catholic Diocese of Malindi
- Near Malindi business complex
- Near Karen blixen restaurant
- 12 min to Shella beach ( Open to Relax) build by World Bank & County government)
- Subtitles to be ready in 6 months
- 12 min to Marine Park- water entertainment and other many facilities in this city
Why love Malindi City Breeze Gardens?
- Distance from nearest town – 5 km radius of Malindi town
- Topography – Well drained topography. The views of surroundings are great.
- Electricity – On site
- Water supply – On site
- Community in the area – Italians, all tribes
- The neighbourhood – Characterised by GOOD scenic views.
- Nature of the product – Land parcel held vide a freehold Interest , mature mango trees.
- Small Swimming pool owned by Optiven and a club house to be run by Optiven.
- Holiday homes , retirement homes, Residential , Wealth creation purposes, building homes to sell.
Advantages of buying here
- Price appreciation, developed area as it is within town environs, setting up AirB&B investment.
How to join the Malindi City Breeze
- Early bird offer valid for 30 days
Ksh 399,000 offer on only for the first 100 plots after that the price goes to 599k per plot
- Option 1
- Cash Price Ksh 399,000
- Payment within 14 days
- Option 2
- Three months plan.
- You pay Ksh 415,000.
- Deposit Ksh 207,500 and balance in 3 months installments
- Option 3
- Six months payment plan.
- You Pay Ksh 425,000:
- Deposit Ksh 212,500 and balance in 6 months installments
- Option 4
- 90% bank financing and you meet the costs of valuation, legal fees, 13% interest and 3% negotiations fees.
- The title will be charged to the bank