Invest in Kenya’s upcoming world-class technology zone, Konza Technopolis which will host leading multinational tech firms. The city will span 5,000 acres, with Phase One covering 400 acres and set to create 12,960 residential units, catering to both affordable and middle-income housing.
Some of the reasons why you should invest here include
- Strategic location: Konza Technopolis is strategically located 64 km south of Nairobi, on the way to the port city of Mombasa. This location gives it easy access to both the capital city and the coast, making it a prime location for businesses to set up operations.
- World-class technology hub: Konza Technopolis is envisioned as a world-class technology hub that will host leading multinational technology firms. It will attract business process outsourcing, software development, data centers, disaster recovery centers, call centers, and light assembly manufacturing industries.
- Government support: The Kenyan government is committed to the development of Konza Technopolis, and it is a key driver of Kenya’s national development plan, known as Kenya Vision 2030. The government is offering tax incentives, regulatory support, and other incentives to attract investors.
- Sustainable development: Konza Technopolis is designed to be a green city with low greenhouse gas emissions, sustainable use of water, clean sanitation and waste management, and renewable energy. The construction materials used in the city must be green with low embodied energy.
- High potential for return on investment: Konza Technopolis has already attracted a significant amount of investment, with 72% of the available land in phase one already taken up by investors. With the development of the city set to continue, there is a high potential for a return on investment.
Konza Technopolis is located 64 km south of Nairobi on the way to the port city of Mombasa, making it easily accessible from Mombasa Road (which is all set to be expanded). Watch
The project seeks to attract software development, data centers, call centers, and light assembly manufacturing industries, with a focus on building a university campus focused on research and technology, hotels, residential areas, schools, and hospitals.
Konza Technopolis has set aside green spaces and adopts green building practices to ensure a clean environment, sustainable use of water, clean sanitation and waste management, and clean, efficient and renewable energy.
Don’t miss the opportunity to become part of this exciting Technology City that is all set to become a key driver of Kenya’s national development plan, Vision 2030.
Check out Optiven’s strategic projects in Konza via the following links:
Sold Out Projects include
News from Konza Technopolis
Invest with Optiven
- Call Us: 0790 300300
- Email: email@example.com